My language coaching may be for you if. . .
* you feel nervous before, during, and/or after meetings with native and non-native speakers of English.
* you worry about looking foolish if you make mistakes in English.
* you wonder if the silence means that you haven’t been understood.
* you wish to express yourself in the same natural and easy-going way that you do in your native language.
* you want to know how to gracefully ask for clarification when you don’t understand.
* you would like to learn specific English phrases to check for understanding.
* you prefer English lessons that are relevant to your interests, not textbooks.
* you like to have fun learning as you engage in real English conversations.