Are you looking to improve your English through casual one-on-one conversations?
If so, we should chat.
- Do you feel frustrated when everyone is talking in English?
- You want to understand but are embarrassed to ask them to slow down or repeat.
- Do you want to participate but just can’t find the right words?
- You’re afraid of sounding less intelligent than you really are. Your English is holding you back.
- Do you sometimes speak and then no one responds? You don’t know if they just didn’t understand or don’t want to tell you what they’re thinking.
I get it. I’ve been studying languages on and off my whole life and have felt these things in Spain, France, Germany, and Poland. And also in ineffective classrooms here in the US. So I decided to learn better ways to approach foreign languages. Most recently, I learned how neuroscience is helping us to understand how the brain learns best.